Reese's Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- 24 Ice Cream Sandwiches. I used Friendly's Cookies and Cream Sandwiches
- 2 Jars of hot fudge (keep it room temp)
- 1 squirt bottle of caramel sauce
- 2 bags of some sort of candy mini's. I was in a Reese's trance and so that's what I got but you could literally make your own combos and do anything! I threw all the mini Reese's on a cutting board and chopped 'em all up so you'd get more in every bite.
- 1 and a half of the large containers of Cool Whip
- 9 x 13 Casserole dish
- tin foil
- Line the dish with foil leave lots of overhang you will use this to pull the cake up out of the casserole dish before serving. I doubled the foil to make it stronger
- Use 12 of the ice cream sandwichs and layer them on the bottom. I had to cut some of the ones on the last strip to make them fit and fill in the whole pan, I may or may not have had to eat half of one while making it.
- Spread with spatula one jar of fudge.
- Next layer Cool Whip in a thick layer
- Squirt some caramel then throw on half the candies.
- Repeat the layers again with remaning sandwiches, fudge, Cool Whip, fancy caramel drizzle then candy.
- Let freeze over night. Take out before serving and lift out of dish. Slice like a cake and stuff your face.