I was terrified to taste this actually. Why you ask??? Because it seemed like it was going to be like blazing hell spicy. While it was cooking it was making me cough because I thought it was so spicy....it actually was not spicy at all and was just delicious!!!
I served this with roasted broccoli and potatoes. The meal was good even after sitting out on the counter for an hour while I took care of everyone else and listened to the baby scream...
Garlic and Paprika Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup of olive oil (like I said I'd use a little less than this next time just didnt think all that was necessary.
- lg pinch of crushed red peppers
- 4 large cloves of garlic minced or crushed (I use a Micro Plane zester)
- 1 tbsp if smoked paprika
- pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- dried or fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken thighs in a small glass square casserole dish or in whatever you want. Dry the thighs off and season with pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- In a small skillet on med lo heat add olive oil, red pepper flakes, paprika, and garlic. Let it start bubbling and cook for about two minutes. Do not let the pan get to hot or you will burn the garlic.
- Pour oil mixture evenly over chicken. I sort of smeared it around on top of them.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until tops are crispy and brownish and internal temp is 170. I took them out half way through and used a spoon to drizzle the liquid in the pan back on top of the chicken to baste. Remove garnish with diced or dried parsley, and enjoy. I'd say this dish per thigh is 1 red and your 2 tsp, I didn't eat all of an orange container so I assume the lg amt of oil filled those right up.